Is there any exercise or medcation to stop masturbation ?

Hi Sir I am 21yr old, height 6feet. I did masturbate very frequently. Now i want to get rid out of this habit. I get overexcited and i start touching my penis and dont know when i start to do it. Please give me some suggestions to drop this habit, any erercise, medicine??
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
it look like that u have lot of time free. please utilised the time in another way.
if you are hindu, please sit and chant hanuman chalisa for 30minute in cool free mind it will distract u mind. and secondly dont think of this matter
hope u get some relief do it for 30days and tell.
thank u.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is natural phenomenon to calm down from sex excitement.
There is nothing wrong in it but keep some control.
Have good friend,go for sports and other games when you become free.
You keep your mind engaged every time with work,other activity,games etc.
Read good magazines,light entertainment in tv.
Take nourishing food.
Ok and bye.