Is there any effect of masturbation on the size of penis ?

Doctor i m 20 and half years old and i m do mastrubtion when i m was very small from 9 or 10 years i do it and now i really stopped it but my penis still not growing according to my age thanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
please dont worry about the size , it matter about the satisfaction to you partner. Small size penis too penetration and make you partner satisfy. if there is no problem excepts this..For the increase of size of penis there are some Ayurvedic drugs for this purpose for local massage and some drugs to oral. which are very much successful
contact me with detail info@rammani.com.np
Thanks
Get well soon
  Anonymous's Response
thanks doctor but their is any harmful about the longist time of doing mastrbution and i asked about i'm 20-21 and steel not growing so their is hope to grow without tis drugs
Don't listen to him, size is everything. There's only one thing that can truly make your erection long and rock hard; and that thing is your Pubococcygeus muscle. Preforming kegel exercises is sure to increase not only the size of your pc muscle, but also your penis. The advantages of this are endless. Not only will your penis be porn star quality, but you will also be able to shoot your ejaculate at approximately 70 p.s.i. Now tell me that's not going to make your significant other very, very satisfied. When you can perform this task you will have reached the top of the food chain in pleasureville.