Is there any difficulty in getting pregnant after an abortion ?

am 28 years and married,but i have not been able to take get pregnant for my husband,when i was not married i have taken in and abborted it,i dont know what to do to get pegnant again,what is the problem with me wen i was 23 i got pregnant and aborted it,in order to prevent myself from getting pregnant again,i started taking drugs like postinor2 now i am 28 and married but can not get pregnant for my husband,i have gone for scan and the scan says am ok,i ovulate yet i cant concieve.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
has your husband been tested? My husband has low sperm count and low motility and we were not able to get pregnant. You are half of a team, if one of the team member has an issue you won't get pregnant... get him tested now that you've been and then you can ask your doc about alternatives based on the response.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
only way you can deal with it is to keep trying till you get pregnant. dont worry, it has nothing to do with your abortion.