Is there any danger in the urine analysis report of my 2.5 years old son?

my son is 2 year 4 months and his height is 84cm, weight 10.7kg. he is having us cells in urine. the recent urine analysis report is Color - pale yellow clarity - slight turbid specific gravity - 1.020 PH - 5.0 Protein - trace Leucocytes - positive(++) Blood - positive (++) pus cells 35-40/hpf RBCs - 20-25/hpf epithelial cells - Occ Before 20 days he had same problem that the report is Color - pale yellow clarity - slight turbid specific gravity - 1.020 PH - 7.0 Protein - Negetive Leucocytes - positive(++) Blood - Negetive pus cells 25-30/hpf RBCs - 0-1/hpf epithelial cells - Occ crystals, casts and bacteria are nil in both reports i m very much worried abt this and giving anti biotic. please let me know why this problem occured and how to treat this.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011