Is there any cure for ulcer ?

Hi I have been suffering from ulcer since three years. Is there any cure which remove ulcer from roots. Thanks and Best regards.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Drink Carrot mix with cabbage juice to cure ulcer.

Take triphala to maintain good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Salman,thanks for query.I think you are taking about gastric ulcer.There are very effective treatment available today.Please go for endoscopy and see a gastro specialist.Please avoid spicy foods,junk food.Have proper meals.Take proper rest,do not lie down for at least 2 hours after meals.Do regular exercise and you can also try yoga and meditation.bye.