Is there any cure for night terrors ?

I have night terrors , is there a cure?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
No treatment is usually necessary for routine night terrors. most often it occurs in people who are overtired, So sticking to a good bedtime routine and making sure you are getting enough rest can help to prevent them.
For children who get frequent night terrors, it might help to wake your child up before the time that he usually has a night terror. This is thought to interrupt or alter the sleep cycle and prevent night terrors from occurring .
Sleep Medications may be used if your children have frequent night terrors..
Most children outgrow night terrors as they grow old..
Hope this helps..
Take care..