Is there any cure for my sensitivity to smoke, sound,light which give me a feeling of losing control over my body ?

Trying to make sense of this...I went through a bout of this a few years ago and it seems to be acting up again. Last night the neighbor stepped outside to smoke. The smoke entered my apartment and shortly after I collapsed. I tried to walk outside, but every few feet would collapse again. I mustered enough adrenaline to keep getting back up, make it down 3 flights of stairs, to sit by my car and call a friend to come pick me up. When this happens, I can hear and think clearly...almost too clearly (hyper-vigilant). But the muscles to work eyes, voice, and all other voluntary muscles seem to shut off (when I talk it s almost non-sensical/dreamy) and turning them on to use them is tough. If I do turn them on , it tends to include muscular tremors - not the smooth motion I m used to. I can, however, (ultimately) sleep it off. It s almost like I m drunk. More than anything, it s annoying and embarrassing. It seems to be associated with smoke and stress levels (or over stimulation of almost anything - sound, sight, etc), but I ve never heard of such a reaction. I know I also have issues if I haven t had enough sleep (or disruption while sleeping) and these mystery episodes tend to happen in the evening/night, but I can t figure out how it can all be connected. Ideas? Stats: 37y.o. F 6 190lbs (German - thick wasted - not apple or pear, per se) no health problems known, no medications or prescriptions of any kind, no smoking/drugs/alcohol (yes-allergies and strong food sensitivities (ex. sugar, caffeine , etc)) I am on my feet teaching 5 days a week and dance some evenings. I ve competed in dance and this tremor/collapsing problem is hindering my ability to trust that I can continue doing that.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011