Is there any curable medicine for hiv aids ?

Ive heard that last month, the nigerian have discovered a cureable medicine for hiv aids . Is it true?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Please quote the news you are talking about.
It has become a difficult task for discovering a drug for HIV due to the reasons that HIV has very high capacity of changing its structure quickly.This makes any drug to be found.However there were recent news where HIV was treated in a man.In that case it happened that bone marrow has been completely replaced by new cells , leaving chances of HIV / AIDS low.
So as of now , the treatment option is to maintain low viral load and high CD4 count.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.