Is there any clinic or center that is well know for performing surgeries on sleeve gastrectomy ?

I am a patient who has had a sleeve gastrectomy that went south ! 9 Medical mistakes south ! now i have a 12 inch ventrical hernia and adhesions in my bowels, i became septic and was in a coma for 3 weeks, insomnia had me after that until now 2 years later i m using Ativan to help me sleep, although i REALLY do not have an addictive tendency so sometimes i would try using natural remedies like warm milk with honey and all there old remedies. doctors are telling me that i will probably need a mesh,plastic surgery and that getting pregnant will be a challenge. I did this operation in Saudi Arabia and right now i am 28 years old scared to commit because of this i would like to ask if it is really the way they said and if there is a clinic or center that is very well known with performing such surgeries that i can contact?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011