Is there any chances to get std after having sex with a torn condom?

Hi, I am 26 and I have had protected sex with an unknown acquaintance 3 days back (Status of STD for that female is unknown) for the first time. I had used Latex,Ribbed condoms for protection. I am anxious to know if I should get tested for STDs and what tests should be taken for STDs. I do not have any usual symptoms of the STDs except dryness in mouth and frequent urination . I had used the condom before oral sex too. But I am concerned if at all there has been any torn in the condoms due to teeth pressing, prior to vaginal sex . When is the right time to get tested for STDs. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jun 2010