Is there any chances of pregnancy?

I only touched and rubbed my penis on the exterior area of vagina of my girl friend and not even inserted a inch of penis she is virgin too and c missed period 3 days passed can she be pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
A lot of other factor depend on this.Whether you ejaculated in her or if it was her fertile time.But if you say that you didnt indert your penis then pregnancy isnt likely.
no not ejaculated
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
In that case pregnancy is not likely.Your partner might be stressed etc so there may be a delay in periods.If she doesnt get it in one week,ask her to see a doctor for further evaluation.
mam the date of her last period was 21 dec and we had relation on 8th of jan.,,,.,.
shall c wait 2-3 days or consult doctor now
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
You had relations during her fertile period but if you did not penetrate or ejaculate then pregnancy is not likely.Wait for a few days.If she doesnt get her period then see a doctor.But if you had ejaculated on her or penetrated then do a pregnancy test soon.
shall c test by prega news strip now or after 2-3 days for better confirmation
but i have not inserted at all not ejaculated on her vagina
after how many days preganews give correct result mam
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Pregacard should give accurate results by 2 weeks after conception.If she missed her period then it should give a positive result if she is at all pregnant.Since you didnt insert or ejaculate then pregnancy is not likely.
Thanks mam for ur support.
i want to clear u one thing that i just widened the opening of the vagina and rubbed there my penis but i m sure that i have not ejaculated and does the section on the tip of penis contains sperms it was dry too (tip of penis)..

she had no period till today
and if she get pregnant what to do how to abort

pls mam help me

awaiting ur reply
Thanks mam for ur support.

she had no period till today

pls mam help me
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
If the test is positive see a gynaecologist.
MAM CAN I CONTACT U
can i contact u personally and take her to u
where r u and pls can u help me mam
pls help me i m hopeless

pls mam

if c found pregnant
reply me
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Im sorry byt thats not possible.Just take an appointment with a gynecologist at your nearby hospital.
  Anonymous's Response
Use protection. FYI, I'm married and my husband and I were using the "pull out" method as birth control. We knew it wasn't 100% effective, but since we are married and want to have kids anyway, we weren't too concerned about a mishap. My husband did not ejaculate in me yet I still got pregnant. I'm guessing he had sperm in his precum or it occured because we had intercourse twice in a row and some sperm may have remained on him from his first ejaculation. My point is, no birth control (other than absitnence) is 100%. You increase the risk if you don't use protection. You also need to protect yourself against STDs.