Is there any chances of my pregnancy ?

helo dr.
actually my date time is 30th of every month. i had sex on next day of ending day of my date last month. i had an i pill after some hour of sex but presently this month my date missed today is 6th, i had also did strip test but the result was negative. i m not getting that what is the problem can u plzzz help me out of it.

Asked On : Sat, 6 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi with this date, I dont think that there is a need to worry. And that too taking an I pill is double protection for you, so there is no worry at all. And the third relieving factor is that the strip test is negative.