Is there any chances of infection due to sticking of condom?

This is absolutely desgusting. So i had sex on New Years Eve. The condom fell off and we could not find it at all. We looked everywhere including inside of me. So we figured it just fell off and was just in a really tricky hiding place under the bed or something. So this morning (January 20th) i felt something weird, so i reached down and pulled a disgusting condom out of me. Then i threw up everywhere because i was so disgusted. So basically, i took a wicked long bath and everything seems normal but could there be any side effects or infections that I wouldn t feel by now? Idk what to do I m like in shock.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009