Is there any chances of getting pregnant?

sir i am woried i took ipill 3 months back i got periods for 2 months bt third month i didnt get do u think i mayb pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
If you got your period after taking i pill then you're not pregnant since then.But recently if you had unprotected sex then pregnancy is a possibility.You should take a test if you missed your period.
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
That shouldnt affect your periods after taking it for 3 days.Wait for a few more days and if you still dont get your periods then see a doctor.
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
its not pregnancy if you already had periods for 2 months after taking the ipill
  Anonymous's Response
thank u so much doctor....