Is there any chances of getting pregnant, if having heavy bleeding ?

Hi I have intercourse first time and after that was bleeding heavily and next day i was having my periods which last for 4 days and again 5th day i was bleeding very heavily as i need to change pads once every hour. What might happen to me? Is everything ok? Is there any chance for being pregnent?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
as bleeding has started you are not pregnant .for heavy bleeding you can take bolbaddh ras 3tab 3time until the bleeding stops.there is nothing to worry everything is fine