Is there any chances of getting pregnancy with all these symptoms ?

I was on the Depo shot from Jan=march. I never got the next shot because i didn t like the depo. I had my period from April 25th-29th. April 30th I Had sex used a condom which didnt break and took plan b. Saturday May 7th I had what i feel is another period. It has been going since Saturday. ITs been Heavy at times but then light at other times. It started off a brownish color and by Sunday it was a deep red color. I have taken 8 pregnacy test and all of have been neg. I think my breast might be swelling up a little. They are not sore at all. My back hurts just a bit but not all the time. Everything else seems to be normal. What could be going on? Whats the chance of me being pregnant . Should I take another preg. test?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011