Is there any chances of getting HIV, if I touch others sperm from public toilet ?

I m in a big trouble. 2 months back I went to a public toilet... Once I pee I flushed out the commode. Once I flushed out I saw something on the flushing handle. It seems sperm . But I didn t care about that. After that I washed out my hands without soap and I washed out my pennies also from same hand. Now I m really scared ...If touch another males sperm on top of my pennies can I get infected HIV .? Is there having a chance to get HIV. I cannot sleep well because of these incidents. I cannot eat.... I m struggling. Please help me. I m really fed-up with my life. Some of days I m screaming from dreams. After 3 days I checked HIV anti body test. The result was negative. But I saw an article in the Internet. Need to wait 3 months to get a clear test. Now past 2 months... I don’t know how to wait another one month. Sometimes I’m thinking to suicide my life.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Dec 2010