Is there any chances of depression coming back once I stop taking medication for OCPD ?

I have been diagnoist that I had (OCPD), and I have been taken cipram (20) from 2001 until now. I was able to stop it for nine months but the depression comes back. however, I believe that I can live without even though my main problem is depression. I am now taking (30mg) one day and the other day (20mg) and I am planing to decrease it slowly until I stop it, but I am afraid that depression will come back. please what is your advice. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012