Is there any chances of conceiving on the basis of my follicular study?

hi, today is my 14th day of periods, i am going to do follicular study this month. today i have two follicules in my left ovary . the follicle size is 18.8x 16.1 another one is 20.2 x 13.1. my doctor is asking to put injection tomorrow morning , the inj name is hcg 0000mg. i have any chances to get pregnancy for this month,what we do next?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
According to the report, you have two mature follicles in your left ovary. The injection is given so that the follicle ruptures and the ovum is released. The chances of conception are present in this cycle. You need to have regular sex after taking the injection.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal