Is there any chance that oral sex can lead to pregnancy ?

Is there any chance that oral sex can lead to pregnancy? Now, I m somewhat educated. I know that the act of oral sex can t get you pregnant, I know that much. But, if semen were to get onto my hands or something and eventually end up... down there, do I need to worry? Basically I m not sure how long it takes for semen to die when they re outside of the body. I intend to clean myself off with a towel afterward as soon as possible and take every precaution I can, but is there still some way I could get pregnant? My gut says no, there isn t, but I want to be sure before I do anything. Just to clarify: I m seventeen. I m not an uneducated elementary school student. My knowlege is leading me to believe that it is not possible to get pregnant tis way. However, I am also a virgin, in both intercourse and oral sex. Therefore, I have no experience. I would like to get the opinion of someone who does. So please, don t scold me for anything. Also: I realize condoms are an option, however I suspect that if he were to wear one, it would stifle the sensation and ultimately defeat the purpose. Is this true? I will reiterate: I already know that you can t get pregnant from oral sex alone. I already know that. I already know that, once more, I already know that.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Oral sex can't get you pregnant but you can still catch STDs including AIDs without a condom.