Is there any chance of pregnancy?

I have taken postinor2 twice in a month and I had unprotected sex is there any chances of pregnancy
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
Two tablets of emergency contraceptive don`t protect you through out the month.It is an emergency contraceptive to be used with in 72 hours of unprotected sex & not vice versa .
Wish you good health
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Any unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy which involves penetrative act.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had unprotected sex then you have chances of getting pregnant.If you are sexually active then get a birth control pill prescribed by a doctor so that you will not have chance of pregnancy if you take it regularly.Emergency contraceptives are effective when taken with in the stipulated 72 hours as advised but there after they do not help also they will disturb your periods so please avoid doing such things.