Is there any chance of pregnancy as i failed to follow the instructions of taking Nordette ?

Good Evening doctors! I have a question regarding Nordette contraceptive pills . I had protected sex last May 13,2011 but to be sure I still took Nordette within the 48hrs and after a week I got my period and it lasted for 3days. And then last May 29 I had unprotected sex but my boyfriend didn t ejaculate inside me but still I took 4pcs of it yesterday as an emergency contraceptive within my 24hrs of unprotected sex and then I forgot to take the 2nd dose which is 4tablets as well after 12hrs of my first intake and instead took it after 18hrs. I m so worried that the pill won t work. What are my chances of getting pregnant? Please help me,I m not ready yet I m only 21 and I m going crazy. Please help me!!!:(((
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.First of all please understand the emergency means emergency,you can not and should not take this tablets regularly.If you sexually active then please take regular contraception pills to avoid such type of blunders.This drug is not routinely used as contraceptive drugs.Any unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy irrespective of where he ejaculated.You should have not problem but will have to wait till your period comes.please take care.bye.