Is there any chance of me being pregnant as I had unprotected sex on the third day of my periods ?

i took nordette as emergency pill 4 hours then after 12 hours another 4 pill then after 7 days i had withdrawal bleeding for 4 days ( it was like my period i guess cause my period is about to start also) but on the 3rd day of my bleeding me and my boyfriend did it with withdrawal method...is it safe? am i not going to get pregnant since we did it while im having the bleeding (withdrawal bleeding or my menstruation period)?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011