Is there any chance for me to get her pregnant on birth control ?

I need help, me and my girlfriend have been talking, and is there any chance for me to get her pregnant on birthcontrol? Besides missing a pill or taking it on time? Ive heard its possible to get her pregnant. And its possibly taking a shower together having sexual intercourse?

I mean she dosn't want stop taking them she says if it happends, it happends. and my question is How. and is it possible with what methods??

Asked On : Sun, 18 Oct 2009

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist Dr. Prof Sukdev Nayak's  Response
It is possible to get pregnant if you miss the tablet or take it irregularly. Water kills sperms. Hence Getting pregnant in shower is improbable, but not impossible.
Do a urine test to confirm instead of worrying. Better take protection before sexual intercourse,