Is there any chance for me to conceive if semen has not gone inside ?

i do sex on 18 june and thats my 1st time sex, but my husband does not dischage the semen in side and i got my period on 2 july, is there any chance of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
There is no chance of having pregnancy as you got period on 2nd july.
Ok and bye.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Since you have already got your period for this month not to worry about pregnancy. But you need to understand that when male gets sexually excited there is secretion of pre-ejaculate fluid which is also rich in sperm and ejaculation need not take place for pregnancy as even pre-ejaculate fluid can cause pregnancy. If you want to avoid pregnancy, use condom or choose other contraceptive like oral contraceptive pills taken for 21 days a month.