Is there any chance I could be pregnant or am I just worrying about nothing ?

I am 18 and on new years eve, my boyfriend and I were making out and I was sitting one him. I had all my clothes on and wearing my underwear and shorts and he had all his on and just wearing shorts. While we were making out, my boyfriend said that he felt like semen had come out. His shorts were a little wet, but I couldn t tell if any had gotten on my shorts. After that I changed my clothes. I haven t taken any tests yet and my period isn t supposed to be here until next week. Is there any chance I could be pregnant or am I just worrying about nothing?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011