Is there any blood pressure medications that does not effect sperm quality and count?

Is there a blood pressure medication that does not affect male fertility/sperm count. My husband was on Amlodipine , and after a SA with low sperm count was switched to Lisinopril , which is an ACE inhibitor . Will this help? I have read conflicting information on both medications, each with good and bad reported effects on sperm count. Is there any blood pressure medications in a classification that does not affect sperm quality, count and ability to fertilize the egg?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013