Is there any benefits of having flex seed ?

Hi,I am 32 year old female I want to know what are the benefits and ill effects on my body of consuming flex seed powder regularly
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011
FLEX SEED POWDER IS BULK FORMING SUBSTANCE,IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CHEMICAL REACTION IN BODY,SO IT IS PREFERED IN HABITUAL CONSTIPATION.

HOWEVER DOOT DIETRY SOURCE OF FIBER LIKE WHOLE GRAINS AND NON REFINED WHEAT FLOUR ,SALADS AND THERE REGULAR USE IN DIET IS BETTER OPTION.
hi,
welcome to health care magic forum,
go to "http://www.dietaryfiberfood.com/Flax-seed.php "
and you will get all answer about flex seed powder.
take care...
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Flex poder is good health supplement and having effect to reduce weight,containing good amount of protein and important fatty acid.
It may produce constipation so take more water.
If taken in more amount it may produce hormonal imbalance,birth defects etc.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Flax seeds are used for reducing cholesterl.It has no side effects,Good luck.