Is there any ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine to control my digestion and gastric problem ?

Hi....I have suffered from digestion as well as gastric problem from last 3 years.After i Tk the food, i suffered from lots of gases same as motion arises (within a hour) after taking the foods.Due to my profession i eat outside junk foods etc....The problem is so much that i cant feel comfortable realx on everyday which causes my work result.... Our on the Dr. Gives me Tab.Nor-TZ,Reflux syp.same as endocolictabs etc. which gives me the temp. relief....please help me to Refresh my daily life. Can there is any auyrvedic or homeopathic medicine on it?...........In very recent check up by myself from dignosis centre following reports shows diff. Total bilirubin:- 1.31 mg/dl. Indirect Bilirubin:-0.85 mg/dl. Hematocrit:-(HCT) MCV:-101.4 MCH:-33.1 RDW-CV:-16.6 Monocytes:-1 I am aware 2 report......Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011