Is there any ayurvedic medicine which will help my height to grow ?

hello doctor i m 21 yrs old my height is 4.2 it is possible to grow height with ayurvedic medecine pls help me sir
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you add height only till growing point have not fused to form bones. At the age of 21 this process of bone formation from growing points is almost complete. So there are remote chances to increase height.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ayurvedic medicine would help you if you had the early age. Mostly height increae up to age of depend on very major factor genetic, environment. probably you may gain your height but regular exercise, yoga, and physical activity help you to gain your height.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
No medicine can increase height at the age of 21, so it is better to go for a healthy diet rather than looking for a treatment, it is better to take food rich in all vitamins and minerals especially calcium and vit - D.

Healthy diet will keep you healthy and fit.
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic ,
It is difficult to increase the height at this age
General rules for growing height are good protein rich height with stretching exercises, cycling, skipping, swimming etc which will slightly help u
Its better to improve your general profile, dress up, and other skills, so that this matter of ht. become minor for u and othrs.
Success is not dependent of height.
take care
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum!
Height of an individual is determined by many factors
Hormonal balance
Nutritional status
General Health
Homeopathy helps to achieve the optimal balance of these factors & thereby helps in promoting height and growth to their full potential.
As your age is 21 its our limitation here,but once you should do your complete hormonal profile and consult a Homeopath
Wish you good health