Is there any ayurvedic medicine to revive interest in sex as we are planning a baby ?

Sir my husband is 28 years old and we have married for 7 years. Now a days he is not showing interest in sex. Can u suggest me a medicine in ayurveda? We r also trying for a baby. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear clk sirisha
In ayurveda there is a question asked that which is the most potent sex tonic in world and the answer is girl of choice, so first of all you will have to introspect to note what makes him happy and what attracts his fancy. There are number of contributing factors which stimulate desire e.g scent or fragrance of chameli rose etc., colour shades. If the desire is reduced due to sexual weakness then there is a complete branch of vajikaran that extends cure. Boil dry dates in milk and use it at night before going to sleep. There are herbs like shatawari musli kaunch which increase semen if depression is causing it then ashwagandha etc are also added. Tab. shilapravang gives proper erection. locally gopal tail can be applied to strengthen the organ. As far as baby is concerned perfect health of both partners is must and for that mail semen analysis report.
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see first you and your husband discus what happened to him why his desire decrease? then if he having any bad habit then stop it because it may decrease his desire .or if he having mental and physical exhaust so taking few days of holidays for relax ion.if all are not work then give him agnus cactus Q 20 drops daily in morning for a month plus concern any good physician for that because he need expert advice .some food like water melon,choclate,grapes ,which having high in omega 3 fatty acid ,dates,all nuts which may help in increase the desire.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Devidas Vellodi's  Response
thank you for the inquiry through

Since you have married for seven years, we have to find out the reason for the infertility.

May be a phycological factor suppressing the sex urge.

see a near by ayurveda docor or email me in detail about the problems to suggest you the best remedy.