Is there any ayurvedic medicine to overcome weakness from hand practice ?

dear sir i am habitual of hand practise from past 7yrs.i am worried about my future.i am feeling so tired and also feel weakness in my there any medicine to overcome from this weakness, then i want to take any ayurvedic medicine from reputed plz advice me .i am really thankful to id is TREHAN_AMIT206@YAHOO.IN sir plz rply me
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. Masturbation does not affect your health in any manner. It is totally safe widout any side effects to your sexual potiential and health. The tiredness you are having could be due to work stress or some other reason. There is no medication available to stop yourself from doing it. You need to develop your will power to stop masturbating. You can do this by keeping yourself busy with your work and hobbies and avoiding thinking about it. Wish you good health.