Is there any alternative to operation which removes the nose bone bend ?

i m having pain in the right side of my head The pain comes suddenly and goes I had consult ENT doctor did a CT scan and told me but there was nothing wrong wth my head bt one side of my nose bone is bend and he gave medicn for that he told i ve to do a surgery Is there any other way it be cured with out surgery hi, i m 25 yr old , female. i m having pain in right side of my head. it comes suddenly n goes. sumtimes it last for hrs. i had consulted several doctors , everyone told its because of migrain but i feel its not migrain because somtimes i drink coffee to check this. For the past one month i m having nose blockage when i wake up morning n there s bad smell also, so day before yesterday i went to ENT doctor. he took CT scan and told me there s nothing wrong with my brain , sinus but nose bone is bend. so he gave me medicine and told i ve t go through surgery t make that bone normal. is there is any other way without doin surgery.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011