Is there any alternative therapy for mononeurites multiple vesculitus ?

hello doc, as i have read your article in times wellness dated 22 june my age is 52.having disease (mononeurites multiple vesculitus) since 2009 jan.i had undergone the treatment in AIIMS. but still the disease.there is numbness ,pricking a lot in my legs and unable to walk . my question is; is there any alternative therapy or diet u recommned .although my pathological tests are very normal. with regards.waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011