Is there any Side effects of morning after pill for pregnancy ?

First day of my last period was 01/01/2011. My boy and I slipped up on 01/11/2011 and 01/12/2011. I took the morning after pill on the night of the the 12th. Since then my breast have been extremely sore and on the 19th I began to have brown discharge for about a week, very light. It went away for a 2 days and came back today, 01/28/2011 except with cramping. My breast are still extremely sore. I took a pregnancy test tonight and it came back negative. Is this just a reaction to the morning after pill ?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011