Is there a way to rectify the huge vaginal opening ?

hello doctor ,im a 25 years old married female..i have a very large vaginal opening so my partner is not satisfied during intercourse..how can it be cured??suggest some ideas or any treatment??? hello doctor,im a 25 years old married female..i have a very large vaginal opening so my partner is not satisfied during intercourse..how can it be cured??suggest some ideas or any treatment???
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010
hi Swetha,thanks for query.Normally even after couple of delivery the vagina opening returns to normal size and does not lead to any problem during sex.Still if you feel you are not comfortable please visit a gynecologist and confirm it and then you may opt for plastic surgery which can take care of this and make this opening smaller.

In mean time while having sex keep your legs crossed on his back in man top position this will make him feel the grip.Do regular deep breathing exercise and exercise of your perineum muscles which will definitely help.This like holding your urine or stool,you can feel the tightness in bottom.wishing you good health.