Is there a way to keep the sugar levels normal while on insulin and pills ?

I am 40 years old having diabetic from last 21 years. Taking insulin 3 times a day (Novorapid) and one time 28 units of Optiset Lanctus. Even after taking insuling and all precautions my sugar level fluctuates every now and then sometimes it goes to more than 400 and after an hour or so may come down to even 40. Is there any remedy for its controlling I have contactted number of doctors and all suggested same type of trteatment. But of no use. Is there any new insulin / medicine which may take care of such type of diabeties. Regards
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011