Is there a way to get taller that is not genetic?

Hi, I was just wondering. Is there a way to get taller that is not genetic? I am 19 years old and am about 5 6. I have always been a little ashamed of my height, and it holds me back from doing a lot of things that i want to do in my life. I have checked online for answers, but only get common responses. I am now seeking professional help. Please, this is a very big deal to me, so if anyone has any answers or suggestions that are proven to work, I will try them. Though, I do not have a lot of money to spend. Thank you to anyone who helps. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Yes theres definately a proven way to get taller....its called ilizarov ....with this you can increase your height by 3 cms per month