Is there a way to find out the exact day when I would have conceived ?

If my due date is February 17 2012 when did i conceive I really need to know!!! i went to the docs an im ok but i dont know when i concieved im trying to figure out if it was memorial weekend or earlier but my last period was may 24th but i was with a guy may 21st and with my boyfriend all memorial weekend and june so im wondering who is the father
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
hello takia,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
since your last mens period was on may 24 and you kept sexual relationship with another guy on may 21 then the child you conceived is not due to that guy. your boyfriend is the father of your baby
take care