Is there a treatment to get rid of pimples and fading their scars ?

Hi. I am having acne on my face and back from almost one year now. I have oily skin. I am 13 years old and will become 14 next year. Even though my acne is now less, I still get 2-3 pimples on my face and back after almost every week. I also have a lot of dark brown scars on my both cheeks n little on forehead. I have tried lemon juice but it doesn t work so well with me. Any solutions for fading the scars and getting rid of pimples which keep coming out?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011