Is there a treatment for epilepsy? Delayed milestones. CT scan report saying dilated ventricles, sylvian fissure. EEG suggestive of seizural disorder. Need guidance

Helo Dr, Is treatment of epilepsy is possible? My daughter has attack of epilepsy, when she was six months. We observe squint in her both eyes after that. Her milestone were delayed, she is mentally backward. At the age of 16 (one week back), again she had second attack of epilepsy. CT scan reports says - VENTRICLES ARE MILDLY DILATED, SYLVIAN FISSURE , SULCI & GYRI ARE MORE PROMINENT, EEG reports says - THERE IS BETA RHYTHM (FASTER THAN 14 HZ), ALPHA RHYTHM (8-13 HZ PER SECOND) THETA WAVES (4-7 HZ CYCLES PER SECOND) DELTA WAVES LESS THAN 4 HZ CYCLE PER SECOND. EEG PICTURE IS SUGGESTIVE OF SEIZURAL DISORDER TYPICAL EEG. Please guide
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012