Is there a surgery to remove the indentations on the skull?

Hi, I was wondering if there are any surgeries available that can remove indentations in the skull . Is there a way a doctor can add something under my skin to shape it differently, so that it could look more similar to the other side of my face? My indentation is very mild and can be hid with my hair, but often it bothers me, because of the way it looks when I have my hair up. It comes from when my mother was giving labor. I wouldn t come out, so the doctor had to use a tool to get me out, which is what caused it.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query
Most probably,your doctor might have used FORCEPS for your delivery.
It should get rectified as you grow.
The skull bone is hard and it can't be altered.
Please stop worrying.
You can Consult a Neurosurgeon and get his/her advice.
Wish you good health