Is there a safe supplement to enhance growth in a teenager ?

My son turned 15 in November. He is 5 2 and approx 95 lbs. I am 5 10 and my dad was 5 81/2 . I also was a late bloomer but remember growing from 5 2 to 5 7 between age 15 and 16. I m beginning to get a little concerned and don t want to wait until it s too late to address. He broke his wrist last year and the doctor said his bone age appeared to be similar to a 12 yr old. Growth plates had not started closing. He s beinning to get a bit dejected and cofidence is going down. He has always been a good baseball player, but is now falling behind the other kids. Is there a safe supplement on the market that will help promote or enhance his growth or do you have any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011