Is there a safe and natural way to enlarge penis at home?

I am a young American male with a suspected average penis size. I am slightly overweight and it looks and feels as though the fat may have affect on the length. My parent says my size is fine and that she doesn t care, but I feel like I m still smaller than I could be. The size is around 5.4 Inches, close to the national average. I don t want to buy any enlargment products or resort to surgery. I was wondering if there was a safe and natural way I could enlarge my penis by at most 1.5 inches in the privacy of my own home.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You think your penis which is 5.4 inches in length is smaller than you expect it to be.Please note that there is no physiological standard set for length of a penis.It is not the length but hardness of the penis on erection that matters during sex drive.So remove this stigma from your mind and note that there are no medicines or devices that can lengthen the penis.Whatever surgery that are done to lengthen the penis are done when the length is less than a 1.5 inches.