Is there a risk of getting HIV from a 30 second penetration ?

I am very worried about HIV. I have read up about it a lot online, and i know not to diagnose myself and that not all people even get symptoms in the acute stage.. but it s very hard not to worry. I was with a girl about 5-6 weeks ago. A male joined in as well, (and i am not one for this, but hey alcohol will do that to ya). He penetrated her first then only penetrated me for maybe 30 seconds, not long at all. All was unprotected. After that i left the room, a little disgusted in myself. I don t know what put the thought of HIV in my head, i have known both of these people for a little while, they aren t strangers. I asked the girl i was with if she were tested recently, and she replied yes and i had nothing to worry about. That really doesn t cut it for me though. I went and got an HIV test today, it was negative, but mind you its only been about 6 weeks. My question is what was my risk of getting HIV from that 30 second penetration? I m not worried about him, because there was no ejaculation , but her vaginal fluids on his penis when he entered me. Is my risk higher than most? I haven t necessarily felt very sick or anything.. but i do feel warm here and there, and headaches and some muscle pain. But all these symptoms have come one after another over a period of maybe two weeks, not all at once. I don t know whether i m actually feeling this from a sickness or if it s the anxiety . I also felt very itchy on my neck , but no rash or anything... also a little itchy on my vagina, but not chronic or anything. help calm my nerves hopefully? Thank you i have been worrying about this wayy too long.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012