Is there a problem if the quantity of semen is very less and watery after masturbation ?

Hai i am 22, male I have problem with my materbate, when i masterbate, the quantity of my semen is very small Hai i am 22, male I have problem with my materbate, when i masterbate, the quantity of my semen is very small,I masterbate twice a week nd i check my semen ,it is very waterly not very thick and it has no any clor ,and have avery very light white color .is there any problem witj my semen? will u help me sir, I am very disapponted, I did not sex with any of girl friends .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!
It is difficult to pass an opinion based your mentioned complaints. I advise you to visit to a reproduction specialist, who would examine and conduct tests like semen analysis, and thus give you a clear and conclusive opinion.
Best wishes and regards.