Is there a possibility to conceive because of this watery sperm ?

hello doc, I tried to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend and i feel a little spam(kamarash) like water in top of my penis. then i tried to push it but we abort sex(unprotected sex). i just push it about not more than 5 cm and get it out. but did not come the final spam. is there any possibility to pregnancy with that water like spam? normally i fell it when i was very excited and must before having sex? my final Question is Can my girl friend get pregnant ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011