Is there a possibility of urine smelling like cough medicine post DNC ?

hi this is a little embarrasing but i have noticed that my urine smells like cough medicane and it gets my underwear smelling the same way were i keep having to change. i have been to the doctor to see if i have any kind of infection and she says no but i have been embarrased to ask why my urine is smelling like that can anyone help me and what can i drink or do to get it to stop or is there anything i can do .. p.s. i just had a DNC about a month ago for a invalid pregnacy could this be of reason for having the smell...
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Hi Welcome to Health care magic

Normally , the odor of urine is like urea.. but in your case , you smell it like cough medicine, Just get your Urine Routine test done.... If any infection or abnormality it will be seen in the result... do not worry much..