Is there a possibility of pregnancy if I get periods after having sex?

hi I m 22,my height is 5 3 and I weight 175...2days ago I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend we didn t use a condom,I just got my period today is still good to get da plan b pill.....and is their a possibility I could be pregnant even though I got my period 2days after this incident.....this happen on Sunday......and also is it bad to drink da plan b I have a 1week in a half dat I drank a plan b pill....for my.last dis bad for my system if I end up drinking da pill and is it gna work or is it too late today is da last day o have to drink it but I got my period today
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011