Is there a possibility of pregnancy after getting periods post intercourse ?

hi sir/madam. i m 25yrs old. i did sex with my mate on 28th january 2012 and got my period on 30th jan. but after that my periods skipped for 2 months and till date i m worried for the same. i want to ask you that, is there any possibilities of getting pregnant even though i got period jst after one day of intercourse??i am afraid of getting pregnant at this stage of my life. if such things happen then what will be the remedies. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012